Simplex compressors are well suited for common applications where only one compressor is needed.
• Magnetic motor starter
• Manual tank drain
• Oil sight glass
• Horizontal or vertical tank configurations available • Factory oil filled
Duplex compressors are ideal when there are varying demand levels during operation. By alternating demand across two pumps, a duplex compressor also delivers longer pump life. The redundant pumps ensure you’ll always have air, eliminating maintenance downtime.
- Alternator control panel comes mounted with magnetic motor starters and thermal overload protection
- Compressors alternate during normal operation
- Both compressors run when system demands
- Duplex design reduces electrical cost and eliminates downtime
- Factory oil filledGAS DRIVEN
Gas-driven models are ideal for applications that require air when electricity isn’t readily available. FS-Curtis gas-driven models are perfect for fleet and service applications.
• Choose between Kohler or Honda engines
• Tank mount or base mount configurations
• OSHA-approved totally enclosed metal belt guard • ASME-approved air receiver
• 12V DC starter with alternator
• Engine idle control
CA Series compressors are already an outstanding value, and an FS-Curtis UltraPack gives you even more. An UltraPack includes a CA Series compressor fully packaged with the most common options and accessories. You’ll save money and time by getting it all in one package, and you’ll be assured of increasing air quality while reducing maintenance needs. Industry-leading five-year UltraShield warranty available — talk with your FS-Curtis representative for more details.
• Air-cooled aftercooler
• Magnetic motor starter (Simplex) • Alternator panel (Duplex)
• Dual control (10-15HP Simplex) • Low oil level shutdown
• Automatic tank drain
• Tank isolator pads
• Factory oil filled