Blastrac’s 1-8DECMKI is a highly portable, lightweight shot blasting system. Perfect for smaller jobs such as residential garage floors, pool decks, and small industrial floors, the 1-8DECMKI runs on 230 volt power. With manual travel speed and 9 inch blast pattern, this small blast machine is also ideal for balconies, areas around equipment and obstructions, and other tight spaces.
This versatile small machine is frequently used as a complementary unit for larger jobs, and can also be used in preparation of concrete prior to wood floor installations or for applications such as overlays, paint, or coatings and for decorative uses.
The Blastrac 1-8DECMKI can prepare up to 350 sq.ft. per hour†, as it strips, cleans and profiles in one easy step. There is no rinsing or drying time as with chemical acid etching, and the profile provides a better surface for coating adhesion. When connected to the Blastrac BDC-1216 dust collector, it operates virtually dust-free.
Cost-effective and environmentally friendly, this affordable shot blaster is a labor and time saving cleaning system for small to medium sized jobs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 9” blast pattern
- Manual travel speed
- Prepares 50 to 350 sq. ft./hr.
- Runs on 230 volt, single phase power
- Use for light to heavy removal
- In corners, can clean to within 1½” of the front wall
- Front casters make the system highly maneuverable and help provide for a more consistent, even profile; removable for edging
- Operates in forward (push) direction
- Lightweight unit is easy to handle and transport