The Blastrac® 1-10DLP features an enhanced trouble-free hydraulic drive system, offering better productivity when cleaning and preparing concrete or steel surfaces. The 1-10DLP shot blaster strips, cleans and profiles simultaneously and is ideal for ship decks, parking garages, industrial plants and warehouse floors, bridge and highway work, and airport runways−improving macro and micro texture. The 1-10DLP produces sure profiles with excellent bonding characteristics that help reduce coating failures. The available blast-pattern adapter reduces the blast width for very effective line stripe removal.
The 1-10DLP will remove paint, rust, marine growth, and mill scale from steel. Removes paint, pavement markings from asphalt, and prepares concrete for re-coating or application of overlays. Available blast-pattern adapter reduces the blast width for very effective line stripe removal.
- Patented paddle wheel technology
- Easy access twin dust trays for efficient debris removal and disposal
- Blast pattern accuracy and wide abrasive selection allows operator to achieve desired surface profile
- Drying time and costly disposal procedures are eliminated
- Labor/time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles the surface simultaneously
- Profiles with excellent bonding characteristics are produced, reducing coating failures