New Standard Features
• The HALOK® is easier to use than ever with new cam-lock handle extensions (patent pending).
• New Manway Stay Brackets (patent pending)allow operators to more easily secure and fasten the manway into place.
• Anti-slip twisted rungs on the Schmidt Ergo-Ladder (patent pending) give a firmfoothold in the worst conditions.
• Schmidt Grit Suppression Valve (patent pending) replaces Y-strainers to help reduce abrasive backflow
• New air inlet ball valve with lock-out adds an additional level of security.
• Reconfigured piping helps protect the control valve system
• Bulk rack pipe stubs are now standard, so blasting abrasive is always secure. • Four new shipping tie down lugs allow easier securing for shipment
• Redesigned lift lugs allow four-point lifting