If your operations involve cleaning with chemicals, acid etching or dipping, liquid honing, wire brushing, sanding, deburring, grinding or peening, moving up to a Pro-Finish® cabinet will normally expedite work, improve quality and eliminate the environmental problems associated with chemical finishing.
Built for production blasting, these rugged cabinets enable you to perform a long list of tasks ranging from blending surface flaws to removing foreign matter, such as carbon from pistons, without affecting tolerances. By simply varying air pressure and blast media, you can perform almost any surface finishing job more quickly and precisely than with alternative methods.
Pro-Finish cabinets can be specified with either suction or pressure blast systems – a pressure system being the preferred choice for faster production and more precise control of media at both high and low operating pressures. In addition, they are available in seven sizes and loaded with standard features that reduce operating and maintenance costs.
- Turntables facilitate handling of heavy parts. (Manual turntable with dolly and outside platform shown toright.)
- Additional nozzles or guns (up to a total of two nozzles with pressure and up to four guns withsuction) automate the blasting process when synchronized with powered oscillators and turntables.
- Rotating basket with timer speeds processing of smaller parts.
- Fixed-gun holder with adjustable arm frees both operator hands for parts blasting.
- Extended-wear options prolong equipment life while minimizing maintenance and downtime. Options include: rubber curtains in black or white;window protectors; heavy-duty, media-conveying duct; and DiCarb® or boron nozzles. Reclaimers can be upgraded with replaceable wear plates and urethane or Ultrawear linings.
- Automatic bag shaker frees operator for other tasks with bag-house dust collectors.
- Fully automatic photohelic controls purge dust from cartridge-type collectors without operator assistance.
- Rubber safety mats, placed around Pro-Finish cabinets, keep the immediate work area clean and reduce operator fatigue.
- Rubber, cloth-lined gloves
- Ergonomic glove rings with operator armrests
- 90-watt spotlights
- Dust-off gun
- Pneumatic foot-treadle control
- 14″ x 22″ safety-glass window
- General purpose filter
- Leveling bolts
- OSHA door switch
- 14-gauge construction
- 3/16″ perforated floor with 1000-lb capacity
- Sure-Flo® media regulator (pressure systems)
- One-cubic-foot ASME pressure vessel (pressure systems)