- Reduce Operator Fatigue
- Extend Productive Working Hours
Ergo-Blast cabinets accent the scope of Empire’s Pro-Finish® line, the world’s most rugged, reliable and versatile blast-cabinet system. By focusing on operator performance, Ergo-Blast cabinets give manufacturers an edge in many hands-on processes.
Designed for sit-down blasting, these ergonomic cabinets include a padded armrest, an elevated foot rest for treadle control, top-entry piping for less arm stress, a sound dampener to reduce noise and a front mounted pressure regulator – all aimed at improving operator comfort and performance during long, repetitive blast cycles.
In addition to supporting operators, Ergo-Blast cabinets include all Pro-Finish® features, such as a tunable media reclaimer which adjusts to recover a wide range of abrasives. You also have the choice of a pressure or suction blast system, three methods of dust collection, and many options to fit your specific application.
- Cartridge & bag-house dust collectors capture 99% of all particles one micron or larger, normally permitting recirculation of air to the workplace
- Extended-wear options prolong equipment life while minimizing maintenance and downtime. Options include: rubber curtains in black or white; window protectors; heavy-duty, media-conveying duct; and DiCarb® or boron nozzles. Reclaimers can be upgraded with replaceable wear plates and urethane or Ultrawear linings.
- Automatic bag shaker frees operator for other tasks with bag-house dust collectors.
- Fully automatic photohelic controls purge dust from cartridge type collectors without operator assistance.
- Rubber safety mats, placed around Ergo-Blast cabinets, keep the immediate work area clean and reduce operator fatigue.
- Turntables facilitate handling of heavy parts.
- Sit-down configuration
- Padded exterior armrest with swivel control
- Glove rings with interior armrests
- Elevated foot rest for control treadle
- Top-entry blast hose
- Front-mounted pressure regulator
- Media-catch trays underneath doors
- Kleensweep™ for improved visibility
- Sound attenuator
- Rubber, cloth-lined gloves
- 90-watt spotlights
- Dust-off gun
- Pneumatic foot-treadle control
- 14″ x 22″ safety-glass window
- General purpose filter
- Leveling bolts
- OSHA door switch
- 14-gauge construction
- 3/16″ perforated floor with 1000-lb capacity
- Sure-Flo® media regulator (pressure systems)
- One-cubic-foot ASME pressure vessel (pressure system)
- BEST WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY
Three-years limited on partsEmpire Air-Blast Products
- A complete range of cabinets
- Robotic, turntable and in-line automation
- Blast rooms and blast booths
- Portable blasters
- A full line of parts and accessories
- NEVER USE SILICA SAND IN ANY EMPIRE EQUIPMENTInformation subject to change without notice.