RNP REFRIGERATED DRYERS
COMPACT, SIMPLE, SMART
Sometimes a simple solution is all you need. With their small design and compact footprint, RNP dryers take the basics to new heights, delivering reliable performance day in and day out you’ve come to expect from FS- Curtis. They remove maximum moisture to increase efficiency and help you get the most from your equipment.
The perfect blend of technology and simplicity, RNP dryers are easy to operate and maintain. Best of all, they’re reliable. You can count on an ISO 8573.1 Air Quality Class 4 to Class 5 pressure dew point for efficient, effective delivery
of clean, dry, consistent-quality compressed air.
• Simple and reliable copper tube-on-tube heat exchange for RNP10-50 • Stainless-steel brazed plate heat exchanger for RNP75-500
• Designed with quality components for extended service life
• At-a-glance control panel dew point indication verifies performance
• Cleanable cabinet filter for RNP100-500
• R-134a environmentally friendly refrigerant