Extra Tough for Demanding Jobs
For excellent hitting power per kg, CP rivet busters are the right
choice — delivering one of the best power-to-weight ratios available.
A T-handle breaker would need to be at least twice as heavy to provideequivalent performance. Yet even with all this power, CP rivet busters are easy to control thanks to low blow frequency and a teasing throttle.They’re perfect for a variety of concrete and metal applications
These units feature a teasing throttle with progressive hitting frequency for better control, as well as a high-quality Boyer valve for consistent blows. They’re builtfor long life in rugged conditions with a forged steel handle and a hardened steel piston. They also feature a stepped cylinder design to prevent accidental ejection of the piston from the cylinder. Models are available with a pistol grip handle.
- Bridge deck work, where breaker weight is restricted
- De-capping foundation pillars, where concrete is very hard
- Medium to heavy concrete renovation
- An alternative to paving breakerswhere high hitting power is requiredbut applied in a restrained space or working horizontally
• Cutting and removing large rivets and bolts with narrow chisels and backout punch, or other special steel and accessories
• Cutting metal tanks or plates with ripper chisel
• Industrial applications such as in foundries or the petrochemical industry