Applications: Tough construction and plant maintenance work
such as breaking reinforced concrete, heavy road work, cutting tarmac, frozen ground or non-consolidated rock and for general demolition work.
These new 90-pound breakers continue the tradition of the well-known CP 1240 with outstanding robustness and reliability in tough working conditions. Plus, they offer more power and are lighter weight.
• Even more power and productivity than the CP 1240 • Improved modern design for excellent durability
• Four-bolt backhead – withstands rugged use
• Integral oiler – provides continuous lubrication
• Reversible piston – reduces maintenance cost
• New swivel design for increased manoeuvrability
• New type of heavy-duty front head springs – reduce maintenance cost• “Hushed power” versions equipped with mufflers (S models)
• Versions with improved vibration dampening system (SVR models)