Applications: Used in light to medium construction, utility and plantmaintenance work such as light demolition of floors, pavements and roadsurfaces as well as various other service jobs. They are also often found on bridge deck jobs.
Although classed as a 35-pound tool, the CP 1210 offers the hitting power and high performance of a larger tool. There are also a number of differentshank sizes and shank configurations available. In addition to the standard units, there are also “Hushed Power” versions (S models) and versions with extra vibration dampening (SVR models).
- Tuned valve system – gets more power out of yourbreaker and increases productivity
- Improved modern design for excellent durability
- Four-bolt backhead – withstands rugged use
- Reversible piston – reduces maintenance cost
- Lubrication grooves on the piston – increases theservice life of the tool and its major parts
- New swivel design for increased manoeuvrability
- New type of heavy-duty front head springs – reducemaintenance cost
- “Hushed power” versions equipped with mufflers (S-models)
- Versions with improved vibration dampening system (SVR models)