The RTH 6.39 is a rotating telescopic handler designed for use with heavy and bulky loads. Its 127 ft lifting height makes it extraordinarily effective on construction or industrial sites requiring high reach and lifting capacities. The inclination corrector and scissor stabilizers with large support feet offer excellent stability under all circumstances, guaranteeing perfect ground holding on all-terrain to ensure maximum operator safety. The scissor stabilizers are ideal even with limited space available; even when it is only partially stabilized, the machine is programmed to provide the best possible load chart on each side. When the stabilizers are fully extended, on the other hand, they guarantee maximum machine performance over 360° as they can work over a very wide stabilization base. It is compatible with a huge range of accessories, thanks also to the RFID system which provides automatic recognition of the attachment and creation of the relative load charts; this telescopic handler can meet a wide range of applications in construction and industry.
MAGNI CAB – REGISTERED DESIGN
- Movable steering column allowing the operator to get in and out and achieve an excellent driving position.
- 2 Sauer Danfoss multifunction joysticks connected via CAN BUS for all the movements of the turret, boom and accessory.
- The fully enclosed and airtight cab is pressurized by a powerful ventilation system (240 m3/hr) in accordance with ISO 10263 standards.
- 100% inlet air filtration.
- Hot and cold air conditioning is part of the standard equipment for all models, with air recycling if required.
- FOPS/ROPS type-approval.
MAGNI PATENTED OUTRIGGERS
MAGNI PATENTED QUICK-FIT
System of automatic recognition of the attachment: Magni telescopic handlers are equipped, on the boom head, with a R.F.I.D. system to automatically recognize the attachment in use, in the moment in which it is coupled to the machine and consequently load the load chart relative to it and predispose the load limit device load to work with that specific attachment.
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEM
ENGINE, TRANSMISSION AND HYDRAULIC CIRCUIT
- MAGNI Telescopic Handlers offers a choice between the installation of JCB ECOMAX Tier 4i engines and DAIMLER MERCEDES BENZ EURO 3B on RTH range; for what concern HTH range the engine installed is the DAIMLER MERCEDES BENZ EURO 3B. The latest generation electronically controlled Bosch Rexroth transmission ensures fast driving on the roads (40km/h) with fuel consumption reduced by 10/15%.
- All the models in Magni’s rotating range are assembled on two basic chassis models; they feature a rigid structure that prevents the frame members from twisting even when subjected to considerable stress and increases the stability of the machine. Magni’s new patented stabilizing system features outriggers that no longer overlap and connect to the frame ends but are on the same axis. This allows them to retract into the frame structure, thereby lengthening the wheelbase of the machine, all to the advantage of wheel load capacity and installation of EURO 4 engines, much more bulky than those of the previous models that did not need reservoirs for Diesel exhaust fluid (AdBlue).
- The load sensing hydraulic circuit comprises a Bosch Rexroth main variable displacement pump, a SIL 2 latest generation Sauer Danfoss valve system with electro-proportional control and instantaneous spool position detection in accordance with standard EN 13489 concerning the safety of electronic controls.