CONSIDER THESE CYCLONE ADVANTAGES
• In-line air flow between plenum and fan ensures the highest efficiency.
• Extremely low air-to-cloth ratio provides more filter area for high dust conditions. • Powerful, reliable, and fuel efficient diesel engines and optional electric power.
• The full engine enclosure to protect against vandalism and weather.
• A unique filter baffle system enhances pulse jet cleaning and extends filter life.
• Hydraulically powered unloading augers provide low maintenance, dependable
• Conveniently located air inlets on three sides provide greater job-site versatility.
• Top loading filters offer superior cleaning and can be changed by a single operator
with less risk of hazardous spills.
• Heavy duty construction and superior paint job means the Cyclone will last
longer and retain its value.
• Sizes range from 2,000 to 80,000 cfm.
• High quality finish (Epoxy primer, Acrylic urethane top coat)
• DOT approved trailer lighting and reflective recognition tape. • One year limited warranty.